Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mothers Day 2018

Nellie is my beautiful Momma who is 92 and this was taken just a few weeks ago.



She is a Mom to four girls and wife of 46 years. My Dad passed away 26 years ago and she has remained single. She does have a friend who goes to country music dances with her and takes her to church.

She has been such a wonderful example to us four girls--she has a servants heart. She took care of her mother and father in law before their deaths and my Dad who suffered with cancer for the last four years of his life. She suffered the loss of a daughter, our sister Katy with heart failure in 2016.

We adore the woman and Mom that she is.

I see a speck of blue on my Aunts top behind Mom so I'll link with BLUE MONDAY





Ann

2 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your mom is beautiful. She doesn't look anywhere NEAR 92!!!!

LV said...

Beautiful tribute to your lovely mom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...