Saturday, July 1, 2017

Iron gates

If you have visited me often you know I love anything made of metal, iron, tin etc.  Last weekend I purchased this really cool iron fence piece for my rose garden.

I bought this out of town, however I'll be going back and I will be purchasing three more for each side of the garden if they still have any left.

Today my hubby pounded this piece of iron into the corner garden to make a pathway into the garden to keep the cypress grass from hiding all the plants from the sunshine.


Some new blooms this week:




Experiencing lots of rain and sunshine here which makes gardening so fun.

Linking with ANYTHING GOES PINK SATURDAY



Ann

5 comments:

LV said...

Neat little rose garden. You have good taste when adding that extra little touch.

Little Wandering Wren said...

Yes I can see that rain and sunshine is making everything look bloomin' good in your garden! I'm a great lover of adding extra's to a garden too, in particular mirrors! Your iron fence piece in your rose garden is looking great!
Wren x

Buttercup said...

The iron fence is perfect. You have a great eye for just the right addition.

Dana of The Stone Rabbit said...

I love your garden and the new fence! I enjoy touches like that, too!

Sounds like your 4th will be filled with lots of food and great fun!!! The weather forecast for that day in KC is sounding better!

HPS!

Dana

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I like how you decorated your garden, Ann! I did not know you had a son that lived in Colorado! We will definitely go back to Leadville to ride the train --I actually found a coupon for a reduced fare ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...